Our Preschool Transition program is offfered four mornings per week up to four hours per day. Sign up for one day, or all four! No restrictions on the number of days! The class is designed to be taken in 2 our 4 hour blocks.
We developed our exciting and engaging preschool curriculum to engage your preschooler in play-based learning!
We accept enrollment year-round until classes are full.
Potty training not required. Lovies and pacifiers are welcome.
Students must bring their own lunch for the 4 hour program or for the late start 2 hour program.
Opening Circle & Story Time
Sensory Art Activities
Center Time (Transition time from morning to afternoon block)
Music & Movement & Group Games
Teacher Led Art Activity
Your Child Will Learn:
- An opportunity to develop cooperative relationships with other children, skills which they will need for the rest of their lives in sports, work and everyday interactions through group & independent play
- Routine & structure that develops confididence and self-esteem
- Love of reading and communication through conversation and engaging stories & books
- Gross Motor Development – all students end the day with our fun Music & Movement Curriculum
- A thoughtful and loving separaton process
The Preschool Transition Program Includes:
Cirlce Time, Snack Time, Story Time, Arts & Crafts, Center Time, Gross Motor Time & Lunch Time
- Sensory stations that build nerve connections & develop cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interactions
- Weekly Sensory Art Experience that provide an open ended art experience to the students
- Weekly Arts & Crafts which provide an opportunity to create a craft using fine their motor skills and a variety of materials
Daily Center Time: An opportunity to choose various centers and learn through play that also provides an opportunity for teachers to model and facilitate cooperative play.
Daily opportunites for Fine Motor Development through our Fine Motor Stations that change regularly.
Our low teacher to child ratio builds nurturing and trusting relationships with adults other than the immediate caregiver.