Looking For the Right Next Step for Your Child?
If you want your child in a warm, stimulating environment that is engaging and fun and an easy stepping-stone to preschool or kindergarten, you should learn more about Wondertree Kids’ Preschool Transition Program.
Now enrolling for our 2-hour and 4-hour programs.Schedule Observation
Our Preschool Transition program is offered four mornings per week for up to four hours per day. Sign up for one day, or all four! No restrictions on the number of days! The class is designed to be taken in 2-hour or 4-hour blocks.
We developed our exciting and engaging preschool curriculum to engage your preschooler in play-based learning!
We accept enrollment year-round until classes are full.
Potty training not required. Lovies and pacifiers are welcome.
Students must bring their own lunch for the 4-hour program or for the late start 2-hour program.
Opening Circle & Story Time
Sensory Art Activities
Center Time (Transition time from morning to afternoon block)
Music & Movement & Group Games
Teacher-Led Art Activity
Enrollment is accepted on a first come first serve basis throughout the school year until the class is full. Preschool classes year-round and our summer curriculum is amped up to be more of a camp vibe for all of our current and new students.
Your Child Will Learn:
- An opportunity to develop cooperative relationships with other children, skills which they will need for the rest of their lives in sports, work and everyday interactions through group & independent play
- Routine & structure that develops confidence and self-esteem
- Love of reading and communication through conversation and engaging stories & books
- Gross Motor Development – all students end the day with our fun Music & Movement Curriculum
- A thoughtful and loving separation process
The Preschool Transition Program Includes:
Circle Time, Snack Time, Story Time, Arts & Crafts, Center Time, Gross Motor Time & Lunch Time
- Sensory stations that build nerve connections & develop cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem-solving skills, and social interactions
- Weekly Sensory Art Experience that provides open-ended art opportunities to the students
- Weekly Arts & Crafts which provide an opportunity to create a craft using fine their motor skills and a variety of materials
Daily Center Time: An opportunity to choose various centers and learn through play that also provides an opportunity for teachers to model and facilitate cooperative play.
Daily opportunities for Fine Motor Development through our Fine Motor Stations that change regularly.
Our low teacher to child ratio builds nurturing and trusting relationships with adults other than the immediate caregiver.