Annual Spring Sing at Wondertree Kids
- March 30th, 2:00 – 3:30 PM
- Children will enjoy open ended spring inspired centers & activities, dance to live entertainment and create a fun spring keepsake
- Details: Complimentary for current members and $10.00 per family for non-members
- Call or email to reserve your spot today! (310) 535.0001 or email@example.com
You Can Save a Life!
Join Save a Little Life’s Pediatric CPR and Home Safety course.
Save a Little Life’s course is the ideal class for community groups, parents, grandparents, babysitters, and others interested in learning how to save a life. Our classes are taught by trained instructors who work as medical professionals!
We use the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which improves learning and retention. This Classroom format works well for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback while learning skills
Our CPR program teaches:
- Child CPR
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child
- Infant CPR
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant
- Discusses Adult CPR and the differences between adult and child CPR
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult
- Discussion of Household hazards and safety
- Each student receives high-quality course materials for ongoing reference.
Register at savealittlelife.com, go to our Class Calendar to choose one of the following dates:
- Sunday, February 26, 2017 @ 12:30pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 @ 1:00pm
- Sunday, June 11, 2017 @ 12:30pm
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 @ 6:30pm
- Our classes are stand-alone classes, not a series.
- Classes are approx. 2 ½ hours in length including a short break
- Attendees must register prior to class to attend
- Classes are non-refundable and are transferable with prior approval by Save a Little Life.
- Rates: Couples- $140.00, Singles-$75.00
Baby Sign Language Workshop
Come Learn about the benefits of Baby Sign Language, basic introductory signs & how to get started
Thursday, May 18th at 1:30PM
Cost: $10.00 Per Person/Complimentary for Members