Looking for a one-stop-shop of classes & activities to stimulate learning and development through Purposeful Play© at home?
Wondertree Kids has taken the science of early childhood knowledge and curated and developed it into practical and fun programs and activities for our parents and children to use at home! Designed by early childhood experts, our age-appropriate activities & classes help develop the character, communication, cognitive and control © skills of children through Purposeful Play©.
With the Play to Learn at Home Membership, you’ll get fun & engaging activities & resources, monthly, weekly, and daily to make learning fun for your kids!
Weekly Activity Collection:
- Craft Activity: A step-by-step guide to a craft activity that is connected to the monthly theme, including a supply list and suggested duration.
- Sensory Play Activity: A Sensory Play Activity, including a supply list, with suggestions on how to enhance your child’s experience. Sensory Play Activities can be used all week long.
- Process Art Activity: A step-by-step guide to an open-ended, on-theme art activity that is about exploring and creating, instead of focusing on the finished product.
- Circle Time: A Circle Time video filled with music activities, thematic songs, and lots of movement activities.
- Story Time & Sing-Along: A video with a read-aloud of a story connected to the monthly theme and songs your child is sure to love.
- Live Family Jam: A zoom Class for you and your child. You will join other WTK families for music activities, thematic songs, and lots of fun!
July: “Rumble in the Jungle” Jungle Animals and Plants + Shark Week
August: “Under the Sea” Aquatic Life and Beach Fun
September: “In the Neighborhood” Community, Friendship, Routine
October: “Trick or Treat” All things Halloween
November: “We Are Family” Thanksgiving, Family, Cycles of Life
December: “Tis the Season”